The Devil’s Advocate

The Student News Site of Lodi High School

The Devil’s Advocate

The Devil’s Advocate

Meet the Staff
Arrow Schilling
Arrow Schilling
Broadcast Editor

Arrow Schilling is currently a junior at LHS. She joined the publications staff her freshman year and is currently the editor of the broadcast. Arrow plans to continue her path of journalism for the rest...

Amelia Clark is a junior at Lodi High School. This is her first year writing for the school newspaper.

Addison Woolley
Addison Woolley
Social Media Manager

Addison Woolley is a junior at Lodi High School for the 2023-24 school year. She has been a part of the publications class for two years and plans on continuing until she graduates. She is currently working...

Natalie Kieffer is a freshman at Lodi High School. She is currently taking the Writing for Publication class because she has always had the dream of one day getting a job in journalism. Natalie is involved...

Arrowscope – February 2024

Image via creative commons

Aquarius (Jan 20 – Feb 18)

Happy birthday, Aquarius! This is your peacock month; you will bedazzle and amaze everyone around you. You need to follow your heart this month; you’re a heartthrob, and you know it! This is your month to embrace your individuality and sparkle!

Aries (Mar 21 – Apr 19)

First of all, calm down. You need to take a breather and just sit back and relax. This is your sign to take it easy this month and go with the flow. You guys are very energetic and are always bouncing off the walls, but deep down, you just want to have an easy day. This month is your month to slow your roll, chief. Take it easy and sit down.

Cancer (Jun 21 – Jul 22)

This month, you’re out of the spotlight. It’s going to be a slow, relaxing month for you. Although you’re on pause right now, it’s something to take advantage of. Relax and do something you’ve always wanted to do. Go take a hike, go watch a movie, whatever you want to do.

Capricorn (Dec 22 – Jan 19) 

Hurry up! I mean, c’mon dude, you’ve been going slow for awhile now, and we need you to pick up the pace. This month, you need to participate and do it with a smile. Stop being stubborn, go take a walk, and come back energized. We can’t carry you forever!

Gemini (May 21 – Jun 20) 

Everyone else needs to make room, because Gemini’s coming through. You Geminis are taking control of this month and making yourselves the captains. Although being captain is a total win, it has its disadvantages. You may be in charge, but you also need to take a minute to listen. This month you will be faced with social challenges, and it’s your job to handle them like the boss you are.

Leo (Jul 23- Aug 22) 

Take it easy this month, but also don’t. This month is your wake-up call to do whatever you’ve been putting off. You’ve been on pause for awhile now, and it’s time to start up again. This month is going to be crazy and fast, but don’t get stressed. It’s your time to get organized and be a total academic weapon.

Libra (Sep 23 – Oct 22)

This month you will be knocked off track. Recently,  you’ve been going slow, but now things are starting to speed up. Things will seem unbalanced, but that doesn’t mean it’s a bad thing. You may be faced with an ultimatum, but just remember that it’s not all black and white.

Pisces (Feb 19 – Mar 20)

Dear Pisces, you’re absolutely beautiful, and we’d do anything for you.” – Sincerely, everyone. That’s right, all your hard work will pay off this month. Things will take a turn for the better, but don’t take that for granted. Your month of glory may have a chain reaction of disaster if disrupted. Don’t feel startled, though; as long as you stay on the right track, you’ll be fine.

Sagittarius (Nov 22 – Dec 21) 

Okay, Sagittarius, before we get into it, just know that everything will be okay. Things have been rough, and you’re doing the best you can. Recently, it’s felt like pushing a boulder up a hill, but little do you know, you’re almost there. This is your month to take a chance and take the leap. Although it will feel hard, it will be rewarding.

Scorpio (Oct 23 – Nov 21)

It’s okay, gorgeous; we know you’re doing the best you can. These past few months have been hard, yet you’re still pushing through. This month should be your sign to treat yourself to a nice vacation and relax. We know you’ve been struggling, and we just want you to be happy.

Taurus (Apr 20 – May 20)

This month will feel like a big ol’ workout. You’re going to feel tired, and you may feel like quitting. This is a sign to keep going and finish the race. Show the world that you’re a strong bull and not to be messed with. You’re going to crush it this month, and you’re going to do it in style.

Virgo (Aug 23 – Sep 22)

This month is going to be boring for you; you’re going to feel like taking a nap. But you know what? No one’s stopping you. You’re off the hook this month and totally free to do what you please. This is the time to do what you want and trust your gut.